Working for us means you will be part of an organisation that:
- Is the leading provider of services for people with sight loss in Hull & the East Riding.
- Is committed to being a contributing factor in helping people with sight loss and empowering them to improve their overall quality of life.
- Provides an ongoing programme of training and development for its staff.
- Is committed to employing disabled people.
- Is an equal opportunities employer.
- Provides a package of staff benefits including a basic health plan, sick pay and holiday entitlement.
We receive many enquiries from individuals wishing to work at the charity. Whilst vacancies are rare, they do arise occasionally and all current vacancies are always posted on our website so please check back regularly.
Please note: Due to the number of enquiries received, we are unable to keep CV’s or letters of application on file.