We are happy to announce that our Resource Centre has re-opened. Until further notice, this will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm.
This is strictly on an appointment only basis to ensure we can safely adhere to government Covid-19 safety guidance. Social distancing measures are in place including signs, screens, hand sanitiser and our staff will be wearing PPE.
To help keep you safe:
- The number of people permitted in the Resource Centre is being restricted to help us follow social distancing guidelines.
- People must attend alone unless they need a carer.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment, you will not be admitted until your appointment time.
- We will require you to wear a mask while you are in the Resource Centre and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- If you have a new, persistent cough, high temperature or a loss or change to your sense of taste or smell, or have been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus, do not attend this appointment - please telephone us to rearrange your appointment.
To book an appointment, please call us on 01482 342297. We look forward to being of assistance.