Giving Tuesday is an international day of donating, volunteering and other forms of giving. It follows two shopping days, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and is a chance to give back to causes that are close to your heart.
This year Giving Tuesday is on Tuesday 30th November 2021 but you can make a donation or pledge your support at any time.
Every year at Christmas we take a group of visually impaired children and their families to the pantomime at Hull New Theatre.
A magical fairy tale is brought to life from page to stage, complete with stunning sets, beautiful costumes and lots of comedy.
This Giving Tuesday with your support we want to raise enough money to fund a trip to the pantomime for up to 100 visually impaired children and their families.
Your donation of £20 could fund one ticket and put a smile on the face of a blind or partially sighted child this Christmas.
How you can get involved
You can donate your Panto Pledge by:
- Donating online using our secure JustGiving page.
- Text SNOWWHITE to 70085 to donate £20
- Send a cheque made payable to Sight Support Hull & East Yorkshire to:
Sight Support Hull & East Yorkshire
466 Beverley Road
- Pay by credit/debit card by calling us on 01482 342297.
- Pay by BACS – please call 01482 342297 for more details.
Together we can make this Christmas a special one for local children with sight loss!