- Complete Scotland’s most popular long-distance trail – The West Highland Way
- Immerse yourself in the breath-taking scenery of the Scottish Highlands
- Camp and trek 154km (96 miles) from Milngavie (Glasgow) to Fort William
- Experience the beautiful landscapes of Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor, and Glencoe
- Celebrate seven days trekking as you reach Fort William, at the foot of Ben Nevis
New challenge for 2022!
The West Highland Way is one of the UK’s most popular long distance trekking routes. Charity Challenge have created this incredible, fully supported multi-day trekking challenge that will see you complete the entire 154km through the spectacular landscape of the Scottish Highlands.
Beginning just outside Glasgow there are seven tough days of trekking before you get to celebrate your accomplishments at Fort William, the foot of Ben Nevis. Capture amazing photographs of the West Highland Way's finest scenery including Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor and Glencoe. With fully qualified mountain leaders, a fantastic camp crew and full luggage transfers you’ll have all the support you need to complete this incredible challenge.
Visit the Charity Challenge website to find out more about all the challenges available, costs, itinerary and other information.