Love playing and/or watching ten pin bowling? Why not volunteer to support for blind and partially sighted people attending our regular ten pin bowling group?
- To assist with user participation
- To assist with refreshments
- To update attendance records
- To assist with transportation to outside events (vehicle provided)
Qualities and skills we are looking for:
- A friendly, confident and approachable manner
- To be reliable and have a genuine interest in the desire to make a difference to the lives of visually impaired people
- An interest in ten pin bowling would be an advantage but previous experience is not essential
- An interest in meeting and chatting with people
Support provided to you:
- Visual Impairment Awareness training will be provided and take place at Sight Support HEY.
- Other training as identified
- Regular newsletters, updates and news from the Volunteer Coordinator at Sight Support HEY
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses such as mileage or public transport costs (where pre-approved)
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer Tennis Assistant, please contact Sight Support on 01482 342297 or complete the inquiry form below and we will be in touch.