Sight Support has hundreds of collection boxes in venues across Hull and East Yorkshire. They play a vital role in generating income and raising our profile in local communities.
Our Collection Box Coordinators pick up and replace existing boxes when they are full and deliver them to our centre on Beverley Road in Hull. You will work alone but under the supervision of our Fundraising Department in a designated area with the flexibility to collect at a time that is convenient for you.
If you could give a little time to help bring in this money in your local community, we would love to hear from you.
- To coordinate the collection and replacement of venue based collection boxes within a designated area.
- To deliver collected boxes to Sight Support unopened.
- To identify and approach potential new host venues for collection boxes.
Qualities and skills we are looking for:
- A clean driving licence.
- Willing to use own vehicle if required.
- Able to plan a route to collect boxes from designated area.
- Friendly manner and good interpersonal skills.
- Confident and reliable.
Support provided to you:
- Visual Impairment Awareness training will be provided and take place at Sight Support HEY.
- Other training as identified.
- Regular newsletters, updates and news from the Volunteer Coordinator at Sight Support HEY.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses such as mileage or public transport costs (where pre-approved).
Please call us on 01482 342297, email us at email@example.com or complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch.