This is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to further their experience in marketing and PR. Marketing & Media Assistants would need to come to our centre in Hull, to research, plan and write content for our quarterly newsletters, compile/edit press releases, develop case studies for marketing purposes as well as taking or collating photos to support stories. Assistants need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be IT literate.
- To research plan and write content for our quarterly newsletters.
- To compile and edit press releases.
- To develop case studies for marketing purposes.
- To take and collate photos to support case studies.
- To update social media as required.
- To draft promotional content for fundraising campaigns.
Qualities and skills we are looking for:
- Experience of marketing or currently studying marketing or PR.
- Good literacy skills.
- Good level of English.
- Knowledge of social media.
Support provided to you:
- Visual Impairment Awareness training will be provided and take place at Sight Support HEY.
- Other training as identified.
- Regular newsletters, updates and news from the Volunteer Coordinator at Sight Support HEY.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses such as mileage or public transport costs (where pre-approved).
If you are interested in becoming a Media Assistant, please contact Sight Support on 01482 342297 or complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch..