This is a fantastic opportunity to build your own portfolio whilst supporting a great cause.
- Filming short promotional videos for about Sight Support HEY services, events and campaigns.
- Recording and editing films into a suitable format for use on Sight Support HEY’s website and social media.
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager to identify assignments.
- Working with other volunteers and clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensuring that consent forms are completed by participants where required.
Qualities and skills we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about film media.
- Knowledge of video production and editing.
- Good people skills.
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Good organisational skills & an ability to meet tight deadlines.
Support provided to you:
- Visual Impairment Awareness training will be provided and take place at Sight Support HEY.
- Other training as identified
- Regular newsletters, updates and news from the Volunteer Coordinator at Sight Support HEY
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses such as mileage or public transport costs (where pre-approved)
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer Video Producer, please contact Sight Support on 01482 342297 or complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch.